- The right to use the term REALTOR®, and automatic membership to the Iowa Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Access to our Multiple Listing Service, as well as market statistics and data trends across the greater area.
- Access to a wide variety of courses, seminars, designations, and professional development opportunities.
- Access to our library of marketing materials.
- Ability to serve in leadership roles, such as on our Board of Directors or Leadership team, or as a member on one of our numerous committees.
- Easy pre-established opportunities for volunteering, community outreach, and networking with fellow REALTORS® and industry affiliates.
- Access and distribution of Lockboxes and Key Cards with SentriLock.
- Free rental of our 1600 sq. ft. classroom.
- Association-provided tools & resources to streamline your business, such as SentriLock, Realtor Property Resource, ShowingTime, HomeSnap, TrustFunds Electronic Earnest Money, CRS Tax Data, and more.
- Legislative Lobbying on behalf of members to promote private property rights and protect home ownership.
Become a Member
Become a Member Now!
REALTOR® Member Benefits
Fill out the request above to receive a member application. Return the completed application, payment, and a copy of your active real estate license to the Iowa City Area Association of REALTORS®. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing. Once processed, you’ll receive an email with information on MLS access, New Member Orientation, and how to set up your SentriLock account.
Please note: New Member Orientation is required of all new members in order to keep MLS access. Orientation is essential to getting the most out of your association membership.